Tour Pricing and Registration Information
Commemorating Jane Austen – 200 Years
TOUR “A” July 9-19 and TOUR “B” July 17-27
Tour Price (U.S. $) – Includes 10 hotel nights
|20 or more participants||$2,940|
Tour prices are stated in US dollars for the convenience of North American travelers. However, all credit card charges will be entered and collected in British pounds sterling. Since the exchange rate will vary from time to time, the precise equivalent in US dollars at any one time will likewise vary. Additional pricing and payment information is provided on the registration form and accompanying Terms and Conditions.
*Required tax-deductible contribution to the Jane Austen Society of North America, a non-profit organization that promotes the study and appreciation of the works of Jane Austen. Participants must be members of JASNA, but they may join in order to register for the tour.
Included In Tour Fee:
- 10 nights in first class hotels at double occupancy in twin-bedded rooms with private baths. A limited number of single rooms is available; they require an additional single supplement fee.
- Full breakfast daily, 1 (one) tea, and 7 (seven) dinners; wine with 2 (two) dinners
- Private air-conditioned motor coach
- Full-time Austen specialist tour guide; local guides for interior visits; admissions to all events and sites listed
- Porterage of one suitcase per person
- Gratuities for hotel and restaurant staff
Not Included: airfare; sightseeing, meals and drinks not listed in itinerary; optional activities; laundry; insurance; gratuities for driver and guide.
PRE-TOUR July 7-9
Tour Price (U.S. $) – Includes 2 hotel nights
Includes JAS Annual General Meeting at Chawton House
Minimum 5 persons
|5 or more participants||$867|
POST-TOUR July 27-30
Tour Price (U.S. $) – Includes 3 hotel nights
ncludes visits to churches important in Jane Austen’s life
Minimum 5 persons
|5 or more participants||$910|
Included In Each Tour Fee:
Accommodations in a first-class hotel plus full breakfast daily. Dinners can be arranged if desired. Transportation by private minibus with a driver/guide. May use local guides or church representatives as well.
How To Register
Space is limited and these tours sell out rapidly, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Reservations are first come, first served with payment of deposit by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Group minimum 15, maximum 25.
- Request a registration form by sending an email with your name, address, and telephone number to email@example.com.
- When your membership status has been confirmed, you will receive a tour registration form by email with further instructions. Tour participants must be members of JASNA before they can register for the tour. If you are not a member, please visit the membership page for information on how to join.
- Arrangements for extending your stay in London can also be made through Pathfinders.
- If you have questions about the tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Hugh Whittaker at email@example.com at Pathfinders.
Pathfinders is a British travel agency that has arranged tours for JASNA since 1996. For further information about Pathfinders, contact Hugh Whittaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Jane Austen Society of North America, Inc. and Pathfinders act only as agents and cannot be held responsible for losses, accidents or delays.
More details are on the itinerary page.