The AGM is full and registration is closed.
Early registration (on or before July 12): $265
Regular registration: $325
Companion registration (limit of 1 companion per registrant): $185
Registration will close on Friday, August 9,
or when the conference is full, whichever comes first.
Early AGM Registration Deadline: July 12, 2013
Roommate Referral Requests: July 12, 2013
Regular Registration: August 9, 2013
AGM Refunds: August 23, 2013
Registrants must be JASNA members in good standing at the time of registration. Students may register if they are in the ninth grade or higher.
Online Registration Tips
- Each person must register individually; you cannot register your companion as part of your own online registration. However, you can use the same email address to register more than one person. When you register the second person and enter the same e-mail address, a sign-in security screen will display “Our records show that this e-mail address was used to register for this event.” Just click on the link “Start a New Registration” in the lower right corner.
- When you register online, you may pay:
- By Check (mail it in) – If you pay by check, your registration will be provisional until payment is received. Your space will be saved for 14 days.
- Via PayPal using a credit card or your PayPal account - you will be charged an additional $7 PayPal processing fee (no PayPal account required to pay by credit card).
- Available space (and, if necessary, a waiting list) will be apparent as you go through the Web registration form.
- There are 5 pages to online registration: Start, Personal Information, Agenda, Checkout, and Confirmation. You can go back and forth between the pages, but once you have confirmed your registration, you cannot make any changes yourself.
- When you register online, you will receive an immediate system-generated e-mail confirming that your registration was entered and your status is PENDING. Within 2 weeks you will receive an e-mail that your registration is complete and your status has been changed to CONFIRMED if space is available, or put on a waiting list if space is not available. Be sure to check your JUNK e-mail box after registration since the e-mail may be directed there.
Mail-in Registration Tips
- To register by mail, please print the two-page registration form provided below and mail it in with your check. Credit Card payments are not accepted for mail-in registrations.
- You may register a companion on the same mail-in form as your own registration. Keep a copy of your completed form for your files.
- If you do not select a banquet choice on the form, we will select one for you. Other than that, only forms that are completed correctly and accompanied by full payment will be processed.
- We will e-mail or mail you a notification that your registration is complete and your status is CONFIRMED if space is available, or put your name on a waiting list if space is not available.
- Avoid registering for sold-out events by checking on space availability using the “SPACE AVAILABLE” link below.
Review the online registration you previously entered:
To see your registration, just follow the instructions.
Please note, you will not be able to make changes online. To change your registration,
send an e-mail to email@example.com. Someone will contact you.
AGM Refund (less $75 handling fee): Cancellation must be postmarked or e-mailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org by August 23, 2013.
Tour Refund (less $10 processing fee): Cancellation must be received by mail or e-mail no later than August 23, 2013.