The AGM is now filled, but as we “confirm” registrations in the coming weeks, we expect places to open up. To avoid further disappointment, or to increase the likelihood of your eventual registration, please add yourself to the waiting list as soon as possible.
Early registration (on or before July 18): US$250
Regular registration: US$310
Companion registration (limit of 1 companion per registrant): US$166
Registration will close on Friday, September 16,
or when the conference is full, whichever comes first.
Early AGM Registration Deadline: July 18, 2014
Roommate Referral Requests: July 12, 2014
Regular Registration: August 9, 2014
AGM Refunds: August 29, 2014
Registrants must be JASNA members in good standing at the time of registration. Students may register if they are in the ninth grade or higher.
Online Registration Tips
- Each person must register individually; you cannot register your companion as part of your own online registration. However, you can use the same email address to register more than one person. When you register the second person and enter the same e-mail address, a sign-in security screen will display “Our records show that this e-mail address was used to register for this event.” Just click on the link “Start a New Registration” in the lower right corner.
- When you register online, you may pay:
- By Check (mail it in) – If you pay by check, your registration will be provisional until payment is received. Your space will be saved for 14 days.
- Via PayPal using a credit card or your PayPal account (no PayPal account required to pay by credit card).
- Available space (and, if necessary, a waiting list) will be apparent as you go through the Web registration form.
- There are 5 pages to online registration: Start, Personal Information, Agenda, Checkout, and Confirmation. You can go back and forth between the pages, but once you have confirmed your registration, you cannot make any changes yourself.
- When you register online, you will receive an immediate system-generated e-mail confirming that your registration was entered and your status is PENDING. Within 2 weeks you will receive an e-mail that your registration is complete and your status has been changed to CONFIRMED if space is available, or put on a waiting list if space is not available. Be sure to check your JUNK e-mail box after registration since the e-mail may be directed there.
Mail-in Registration Tips
- To register by mail, please print the two-page registration form provided below and mail it in with your check. Credit Card payments are not accepted for mail-in registrations.
- You may register a companion on the same mail-in form as your own registration. Keep a copy of your completed form for your files.
- If you do not select a banquet choice on the form, we will select one for you. Other than that, only forms that are completed correctly and accompanied by full payment will be processed.
- We will e-mail or mail you a notification that your registration is complete and your status is CONFIRMED if space is available, or put your name on a waiting list if space is not available.
- Avoid registering for sold-out events by checking on space availability using the “SPACE AVAILABLE” link below.
Review the online registration you previously entered:
To see your registration, just follow the instructions.
Please note, you will not be able to make changes online. To change your registration,
send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will contact you.
AGM Refund is your full AGM registration fees less US$75 handling.
Cancellation must be emailed by August 29, 2014 to
postal-mailed by August 29, 2014 postmark to:
Alison Streight, AGM Registrar
150 Dufferin Road
Hampstead, QC H3X 2Y1
Questions?Please email Alison Streight, Registrar, email@example.com or call 514-488-4758.
Tour registration is done directly with Altima-Concept Tours on their website. The tour registration deadline is Thursday, September 19, 2014. After this date, registrations will be accepted on the basis of space availability.