Jane Austen Celebration Tours
Pathfinders Tours Sponsored by JASNA
Tour Pricing (US dollars)—includes 10 hotel nights
20 or more participants: $3,470
15-19 participants: $3,770
Single Room Supplement: $1,120 (The number of single rooms available is limited.)
JASNA Contribution (required): $200
Tour fee includes: 10 nights' accommodation in first-class hotels, all breakfasts, 5 dinners, 1 lunch, and 1 tea; all sightseeing and literary inclusions as mentioned; transportation by deluxe air conditioned coach; an Austen-specialist tour guide; tips and taxes for included services; porterage of one suitcase per person.
Not included in fee: Airfare, meals, and sightseeing not listed in itinerary
Tour prices are stated in US dollars for the convenience of North American travelers. Credit card charges will be entered and collected in British pounds sterling. Since the exchange rate will vary from time to time, the precise equivalent in US dollars at any one time will likewise vary. See additional information in the Registration Terms and Conditions.
Participants must be members of JASNA, but they may join in order to register for the tour and make a required tax-deductible contribution to the Jane Austen Society of North America, a non-profit organization that promotes the study and appreciation of the works of Jane Austen.
How To Register
Reservations are first come, first served with payment of deposit by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Space is limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Request a registration form by sending an email with your name, address, and telephone number to email@example.com.
- When your membership status has been confirmed, you will receive a tour registration form by email with further instructions.
- Tour participants must be members of JASNA before they can register for the tour. If you are not a member, please visit our Membership page for information on how to join.
- Arrangements for extending your stay in London can also be made through Pathfinders.
- If you have questions about the tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Caroline Coe of Pathfinders at email@example.com.
Pathfinders is a British travel agency that has arranged custom tours for JASNA since 1996. For further information about Pathfinders, contact Caroline Coe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Jane Austen Society of North America, Inc. and Pathfinders act only as agents and cannot be held responsible for losses, accidents, or delays.